Swedish National class in perfect condition built in 1953 made off clear varnished mahogany, wit oak ribs and every third rib is made of steel . Compact handsame skerry cruiser a real classic boat with nice lines and an eye catcher too.
This Mälar is the smallest type with medium length keel, sportive with excellent sailing capacities. This ship is number 8 out of 16 built in total. Useful as day sailer or weekends, with two berths and small galley. Has undergone a professional and total refit in 2014 with new rudder and cockpit. Because of the low weight easy trailer able and also to sail single handedly. Comes with a 4 HP Suzuki out board engine in good condition.
- Mahoney on oak and steel ribs Mahoney cabin and cockpit
- Plywood painted with oak deckbeams
Mast and boom
- Oregon Pine
- Length 8 m
- Width 1.83m
- Draft 1.20m
- Total 1250KG
- Ballast 550 KG
- Main, Genua, Jib and spinnaker, all in good condition
- Sail area: Main and jib 15 M2
- Outboard Suzuki 4 Hp
- Spacey cockpit with a lot off storage room
- Total 2 sleeps, cabin height 1.40
- Cooker, locker and a lot of storage room
- Fenders, anchor, cockpit tent, sailcover, cockpit cover etc.
- Documentation available