Swedish clear varnished classic cruiser in top condition, built in 1954. Mahogany on oak frames. This yacht with nice harmonious lines and teak deck is an beautiful example of craftsmanship in boat building from Sweden. Very comfortable and well equipped.
She has undergone an professional restoration in 2015 including a complete new paint system above and underwater, new rudder, cockpit, interior, electric installation 2 x battery, land connection, auto helm, mast lowering system, inboard 10 HP Yanmar diesel engine and also the sails are in good condition. New mattresses, and total boat cover. There are for sleeps and a small galley and a roomy mahogany cockpit with mahogany floors. Totally where build 26 boats off this class used on the west coast off Sweden. These boats are useful on open waters and inland lakes because of her draft of 1.30 m. The yachts are well known for her good sailing capacities and single handed performance. A true eye catcher that’s well worth a visit to our wharf.
- Honduras mahogany on oak frames
- Teak on plywood with oak deck beams
Mast and boom
- Spruce with stainless steel rigging
- Length 8.65 m
- Width 2.20m
- Draft 1.30m
- Total 2300 kg
- Ballast 1200 kg
- Main, HA jib, Genua, in good condition
- Standard with jib 29 m2
- Yanmar diesel 1GM 10 built 1994 (complete overhaul 2011)
- Mahogany and teak, with traveler and 6 seats places.
- With 3 – 4 berths, internal height 1.50 m., mattresses
- cooker and sink
- Sail covers, cockpit cover, total boat cover, anchor, fenders, bilge pump, paddle, 2 batteries, land connection, auto helm, mast lowering system
- Full history available
- Kudelstaart, the Netherlands
- € 32500